TELL ME YOUR STORY



I need you to tell me your story. be it interesting,be it boring. to make it fair i will tell you mine. no need to worry we have the time. in a minute i hope to hear yours. that is if mine does not leave you in tears. even though it has a sad ending. it had some happy times, so amazing.
like the day i lost my love. the love i did not deserve
WHY WOULD ANY ONE LOVE LIKE THIS???
WHY WOULD IT HURT INSTEAD  OF BEING A BLISS???
I lost my job but at least not my pride.
WHY WOULD I DIE IF I CAN RESIGN???
That is a small price to pay,boldly, that i may say.
did i even try to pray???
That the ship has already set sail. for they were abandoned in layers. yes am talking about my prayers.i sat alone sipping cheap wine. wish i had someone with whom to dine. tears of despondency flowing all night as i console my self that all will be right. but of course that never come to be. as i realized all i have left is me i know should forgive and be strong. whats to forgive when no one did you wrong. thinking that sharing my story will heal my soul. hopping i wont have to wait for so long. that is why i am here with time ticking slowly.
SO YOU TELL ME WHATS YOUR STORY???


Comments

Popular Posts