I AM THE ONE YOUR PARENTS WARNED YOU ABOUT


I AM THE ONE YOUR PARENTS WARNED YOU ABOUT
You shouldn’t say hi to me on the first day at school Or sit  next to me in class or even smile to me on the corridors as I pass Or share a bag of chips with me at lunch and don’t even think of hanging out with me on weekends because that is when I am at my worst
I am the one your parents warned you about I am the lazy youth. the good for nothing teen who sits at home all day playing video games I don’t care about anything.am never going to succeed and I will fill your head with pointless daydreams that will distract you from important things in life you probably  shouldn’t make friends with  that girl who’s by all herself over there. There must be something wrong with her if she is alone and shouldn’t make friends with the opposite gender or those of us who are different race because I might teach you how to see things from a different point of view
I am the one your parents warned you about i am the unreliable youth the daydreaming teen who sit at home all day learning about new technology I do not care about the same thing your parents do. I do not wear the same thing as you and I will feel your head with my outrageous slung words that will distract you from being a proper person you probably should not think too much of a mess my world is in I mean that’s what I did and look how I ended up? Because obviously change is never a good thing
I am the one your parents warned you about I am the progressive youth the teen with a voice who don’t just sit at home but goes to rallies, protest, and speeches I care about everything I try my best to succeed in a world designed to be against me and I will feel your head with new ideas and truths that your parents tried to cover up because they don’t want things to change you probably should not try to fix things or complain about what’s wrong or hope for a better future because obviously I don’t know much about  the world to clean up its mess after all I am the one your parents warned you about so obviously I can’t be good obviously I am the one causing the problems.

I am the one your parents warned you about. 

Comments

Popular Posts