HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENDI.

           
     

My soul was lost,
The time I entered the widest coast.
My heart was drowned,
The time I swam the deepest ground.
Darkness surrounds me, unknowingly...
How can I fight,
If I don't see the light?
How can I go on,
If I feel that I'm all alone?
And how can I be me?
If I already loss myself, unknowingly...
In the middle of this difficulty,
God gave me a great opportunity.
To meet an angel in reality,

Who will stay beside me, till eternity.
I found this friend of mine, unknowingly...
I never thought that we will go like this,
We share our dreams, and do silly things.
I never thought that we will be as this close,
Like real sisters, till the river flows.
I never thought that you could change me,
Because of you, I was healed Unknowingly..
How can I thank God?


For this life time blessing,
It's you, my friend, that keeps my heart beating,
Our friendship that was built in a remarkable way,
Hope we can keep it, till our hairs turn into gray...
Unknowingly.. We will still be the same and will never change.


I TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO WISH YOU A GREAT HAPPY BIRTHDAY



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts